Audience Members Learn:
- The secret to becoming unstoppable
- The keys to overcoming obstacles and turning adversity into reinvention
- How to embrace failure and risk and inspire others to do the same
- Problem solving strategies to turn your mess into success
- How to manage competing priorities with grace and charm
Drawing on her own experiences of personal and professional set-backs and challenges, leadership expert Dr. Susan O’Malley delivers a powerful message of triumph over adversity with humor and grace. Focusing on themes of perseverance, personal responsibility and possibility, Dr. O’Malley outlines five strategies that transformed her from college drop-out and secretary to emergency room doctor and entrepreneur.
Audience members easily identify their own situation to her story and leave with practical tools they can apply to their own lives for immediate results. Her tell-it-like-it-is approach will entertain, educate and inspire your audience into action.
Audience Members Rave:
- I started my business two years ago and have done nothing but second guess myself. Thanks to you, I know I am exactly where I am supposed to be.
- What a great story! Entertaining with a strong message!
- Providing evidence from your life and connecting them to each of the strategies helped me connect the dots in my own life.
- I thoroughly enjoyed your presentation. Your strategies can be applied to anyone in any stage of life. Thank you!
- I’ve been “thinking about applying” to something for a long time. After hearing your talk, I’m going home to hit “submit!”
Dr. Susan O’Malley travels from Madison, CT to bring her “Tough Cookies Don’t Crumble” message to appreciative audiences. She welcomes invitations to share content via teleseminar, webinar or live to audiences that are serious about taking bold steps forward to realize success on their own terms.
Get in touch by phone at 203 245-2227 or email at email@example.com.