DR. SUSAN O’MALLEY WILL INSPIRE YOUR TEAM TO OVERCOME OBSTACLES AND INCREASE PERFORMANCE
WATCH DR. SUSAN IN ACTION AT HUBSPOT’S INBOUND 2015 CONFERENCE WHERE SHE SHARED THE STAGE WITH SETH GODIN, DANIEL PINK AND BRENE BROWN
WHY CHOOSE DR. O’MALLEY?
Her humorous style and tell-it-like-it-is approach will entertain, educate and inspire!
By sharing the challenges she faced as an emergency room doctor, she brings a unique perspective to overcoming adversity, problem solving and team building.
Audience members easily identify their own situation to her stories, and leave with practical tools they can apply to become peak performers both personally and professionally.
You don’t have to be the CEO of an organization or the manager of a department to be considered a leader. We’re all leaders, and how we conduct ourselves impacts the morale and productivity of those around us. No matter your role in the organization, you will face different situations, people and challenges. Leadership is subjective, results are not.
DR. O’MALLEY’S MOST REQUESTED KEYNOTE AND PRESENTATION TOPICS
LEADERSHIP LESSONS FROM THE EMERGENCY ROOM
This thought provoking and humorous presentation is designed to help you redefine your role as a leader and understand the impact your decisions make on teamwork, morale and productivity. As a former emergency room doctor, every time she stepped onto the ER floor, Dr. O’Malley was leading a different team. The patients were different, the staff was different, the challenges were different but the fundamental leadership principles remained the same.
By blending storytelling and practical insights, Dr, O’Malley will help your team:
- Gain insight into your current leadership style and embrace new approaches for growth
- Build collaboration and trust so that every team member can excel
- Value and recognize the accomplishments of others
- Learn communication skills to deliver good and bad news effectively
- Inspire, motivate and empower team members around a common vision of the future
HOW TO TURN SET-BACKS INTO SUCCESS
Drawing on her own experiences of personal and professional set-backs and challenges, Dr. O’Malley delivers a powerful message of triumph over adversity with humor and grace. Focusing on themes of perseverance, personal responsibility and possibility, Dr. O’Malley outlines the strategies that transformed her from college drop-out and secretary to emergency room doctor and entrepreneur.Audience members easily identify their struggles to her story, and leave with practical tools they can apply to their own lives for immediate results.
Audience Members Learn:
- The secret to becoming unstoppable
- The keys to overcoming obstacles and turning adversity into reinvention
- How to embrace failure and risk and inspire others to do the same
- Problem solving strategies to turn your mess into success
- How to manage competing priorities with grace and charm